– 24 hour emergency service
– UL listed central station monitoring
– Fully Licensed and Insured
– One point of contact for all fire safety needs
– Experts in Joint Commission & CMS standards for healthcare
– Licensed State of Michigan fire alarm specialty technicians
– State ACT 144 certified in fire suppression, pumps, and alarm.
– NICET Certified
– Extensive knowledge in all aspects of testing, installation, and repair
– Licensed Master & Journeyman electricians
– Certified pump technicians
– Manufacturer certified extinguisher technicians
– Manufacturer certified fire alarm technicians
– Fully trained & licensed sprinkler fitters
– Licensed Fire Alarm Contractor
– Certified sprinkler inspection technicians
– NFPA Member
– SEMFIS member
– SEMPPES member
– BFAAM member
Elite Fire Safety recognizes our customers’ needs by integrating all code required inspections into one comprehensive package. We understand it is crucial that all of your fire safety systems work together and for this reason, it’s critical to test them together.
From a new building being constructed to changing the use of an existing space, we can help you select the right fire safety technology for your particular needs. This will reduce maintenance costs, minimize false alarms, and provide peace of mind.
Great customer service is our primary focus and we’ll do whatever it takes to exceed our client’s expectations. Our professional staff supports our customers by establishing long term relationships with the common goal of promoting life safety and code compliance.